Hair Removal Guide: Coarse Bikini Hair
Stragglers are fun when you're talking about a few dollars that missed your wallet and are floating around your purse, BUT not hairs coming out of the side of your bathing suit...eeeek!!! Here are some tips on coarse bikini hair removal, laser hair removal NYC, permanent hair removal, bikini wax New York or how to remove that stubborn hair.
DARK, COARSE BIKINI HAIR:
Coarse Bikini Hair Shaving
- Immediate results
- Easy at-home treatment
- Grows back quickly
- Irritation caused by repeatedly shaving every day
- Most likely ingrowns will occur
- Sometimes you won't get a clean shave
- Manually exfoliate before shaving
- Use a new razor with three or more blades to cut down on the amount of strokes on the arm that could lead to irritation
- Shave in the opposite direction of the hair growth
Coarse Bikini Hair Waxing
- Results last longer than shaving
- Skin appears smoother and the hair appears finer because it grows in at all different stages
- Waiting for hair to grow back to a certain length to be able to wax. If you are affected day-to-day by unsightly hair you may opt for laser hair removal where you can shave in between sessions, unlike with waxing
- May cause ingrowns, which may be unsightly
Be sure that you are not taking any retinoid medications or accutane prior to waxing or laser. If you are not sure whether the medication you are taking contains retin-A or other ingredients, call us and a Completely Bare specialist will be happy to assist.
Laser Hair Removal for Coarse Bikini Hair
- Permanent hair reduction in several short sessions
- Less painful than waxing
- No more ingrowns/irritation caused by shaving
- After each treatment, you will see hair become finer and sparser
- In the short term, laser costs more than waxing and shaving, BUT in the long run you will save money.
Be sure that you are not taking any retinoid medications or accutane prior to waxing or laser. If you are not sure whether the medication you are taking contains retin-A or other ingredients, call us up and a Completely Bare laser hair removal specialist will be happy to assist.
Complete Product: Bikini Bump Blaster and Don't Grow There
- Ingrowns beware - these signature pads contain glycolic acid to prevent and eliminate ingrown hairs by clearing away dead skin cells which clog pores and hair follicles. Also containing salicylic acid, Bikini Bump Blaster, blocks bacteria buildup by reducing sebum production in pores. For maximum results, apply every other day or as recommended by your completely bare specialist. (It says bikini, but it tackles ingrowns anywhere on the body.)
- Talk about multi-tasking - this new hair inhibitor is a moisturizer and hair diminisher in one. Containing shea butter and utilizing the exclusive cb tri-complex, Don't Grow There, slows down hair growth, length and density. For maximum results, apply the formula twice a day, over areas where you would like to slow down hair growth.
Go Back to Hair Removal Guide