Here's the scoop: This spray is for use both pre and post hair removal. It cools, soothes and numbs the skin and is ideal for use after:
- or applying depilatory creams
- Does waxing hurt?
- It all depends who you ask. Removing hair on the body may hurt, but to reduce any discomfort, we have developed Not Feeling It, a numbing and soothing spray that can be used both pre and post wax.
Our primary concern is to create the most painless waxing experience you can have! Slight discomfort is felt by people who do not wax frequently, because years of shaving causes the hair to be more coarse. Completely bare's ouchless wax differs from other waxes as it shrinkwraps around the hair follicle rather than adhering directly to the skin, which decreases discomfort.
- Is there any way to reduce the pain?
- There are a few ways you can reduce the pain of waxing. One is that you can take an ibuprofen 1 hour prior to your at-home waxing session. Another is to use Not Feeling It, completely bare's numbing and soothing spray both pre and post treatment, which will help ease any discomfort.
- What if I have sensitive skin?
- For sensitive skin, we suggest either our Hypo-Allergenic Wax Strips for Face, Bikini, Body, which are hypo-allergenic, or Salon Quality Face & Other Sensitive Areas Wax Kit, our strip-less wax, which is for sensitive areas and more sensitive skin. Not Feeling It is also useful to alleviate any discomfort both pre and post treatment.
Spray on the area you will be waxing ten minutes prior to the waxing itself to numb the area. You may also spray on the area post waxing to cool the area.